University Human Resources
exists to support the Oklahoma State University tradition of excellence by providing effective leadership in an ethical and professional manner by anticipating needs and trends for the OSU/A&M System.
Human Resources will
Be transparent by supporting and maintaining an environment that enables people to accomplish their
Provide processes and procedures to enable all university partners to focus energies toward achieving unified and significant goals;
Provide services to enhance the quality of university life;
Lead through performance accountability; and
Be a model for effective communication, collaboration, coordination, and positive change within the OSU and A&M Systems.
WE ARE ALL COWBOYSHailing from all 50 states and 98 countries, we are united by the Cowboy Code.
- We end the day knowing we gave it everything we had
- We dream only as big as the sky
- We know challenges come with pain, but pain will not win
- We have a passion to do what's right, even when it's hard
- We stand for what matters, even if we stand alone
- We finish what we start
- Being a Cowboy isn't in our clothes, it's in our character