Broadspire Workers' Compensation

To improve safety of employees, reduce workers’ compensation claims, ensure excellent care for our employees, and contain costs, the University has changed some of the processes involved in workers’ compensation administration. The Employee Injury Report form must be completed by the employee and the supervisor for every workers’ compensation injury or illness,regardless of whether medical attention is required. 

If medical attention is necessary, the form is taken to the medical provider who will complete his/her portion of the form. On the Stillwater campus,University Health Services (UHS) will provide medical treatment if necessary. At the close of the visit, the medical provider will return the form to the employee, who will return it to the supervisor or appropriate departmental personnel who handles reporting of injuries.

After UHS operating hours or campus close, for non-emergency accidents and do not require an ER visit, please go to AMC Urgent Care for medical treatment.

The HR/admin liaison will e-Mail a copy of the Employee Injury Report to Environmental Health and Safety at and distribute to other offices as required by the applicable college/division procedures. If UHS considers the injury “Medical”, fax the Employee Injury Report to Broadspire at 1-800-245-9927. “First Aid” injuries do not need to be faxed to Broadspire.

The new Workers' Compensation 101 short module can be found at  Questions? Call Human Resources, (405) 744-7401.


Important Links