Benefits Education - Using Your Flexible Spending Account

Chard-Snyder is our new vendor for the Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA).  While Chard-Snyder provides a prepaid benefits card named “Benny®” for using your Health FSA money, they also provide you with several options to file claims:

  1. Chard-Snyder Mobile App, search for Chard-Snyder in your App Store
  2. Create an online account at and submit claims online
  3. Submit a paper claim form, available at

Helpful information and instructions are available in the Using Your Flexible Spending Account flyer. 

If you have not received your Benny® prepaid benefits card, you can create your online account with Chard-Snyder and request a new one or call Chard-Snyder at 800.982.7715.