Oklahoma State University staff are ambassadors for OSU. Often, they are the first, and even the most important contact for a person on the telephone, a student in need of assistance, or a person in need of answers. With this in mind, OSU Human Resources/Training Services developed the OSU Ambassador Program to enhance the knowledge and skills of the people who play this critical role in the public perception of OSU and its smooth, efficient operation. Successful completion shows a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
Track Completion Information
- We highly encourage you to work with your supervisor to select a professional development program and the individual courses to take to complete the program.
- Although you can work on this track at your own pace, we require completion within 2 years.
- Courses listed in multiple tracks can only be counted towards the completion of one learning track. You cannot use the same course to meet the course requirements of multiple learning tracks.
- You may participate in only one training program at a time.
- Six core courses and 10 elective courses are needed to complete this learning track. Both online and classroom courses can be used.
- We recommend that test scores be printed and kept on file in case they are needed. The Learning Management System must show the class as completed in order for credit to be given.
- Up to 5, approved, online courses can be counted towards your electives.
- Classroom courses can be selected from any Training Services department-sponsored sessions or events that fall into the learning scope of the track selected. If in doubt, contact Training Services at email@example.com.
- A course can only be counted one time. All courses used to obtain a certificate of completion cannot be used to complete any other track.
- Session attendance records will be used for verification purposes. Be sure to sign-in for any session attended.
- Once you have completed the specific number of courses, return the track Completion Form to Training Services, 106 Whitehurst or bye-mailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your supervisor will be notified that you have completed the program and an official Certificate of Achievement will be sent through campus mail.