Livongo - New Health Benefit at No Cost for Diabetes
OSU has partnered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma to offer our employees Livongo for Diabetes. Livongo is a new health benefit, at no cost to you, which is designed to make living with diabetes easier. Once enrolled, you will receive:
- Unlimited Test Strips at No Cost - Get as many test strips and lancets as you need shipped right to your door, with no hidden costs or copays.
- More Than a Standard Meter - The Livongo connected meter provides real-time tips and uploads readings, making log books a thing of the past.
- Coaching Anytime and Anywhere - Livongo Coaches are Certified Diabetes Educators who can assist you with nutrition and lifestyle changes.
The program is offered to employees and their family members who are:
- Covered under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma medical plan and
- Diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
To Learn More or Join: welcome.livongo.com/OSU-HCSC
OSU is continually looking for ways to add programs that will enhance our benefits offering, and help maintain and improve your health and the health of your family. If you have any questions about this program, please visit the Livongo website or call Livongo Member Support at (800) 945-4355. If you have questions regarding your benefits, please contact OSU Benefits at (405) 744-5449.