All benefits-eligible employees and OSU retirees may participate in an OSU health plan. The plan is administered by BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma (BCBS). Your monthly cost for coverage depends on the plan you choose and your level of coverage. Review the Health Benefit Rates for details.
If you are a benefits-eligible employee and wish to waive health coverage, due to having other verifiable group coverage, you have 30 days from your hire date to do so.
We recommend visiting the Health Benefit Information site to learn more about the plans available to you, and your dependents. Each plan offers different benefits and coverage options. BlueCross and BlueShield offers nationwide coverage to members along with the added benefits through the BlueCard travel program, BlueAccess for Members website and tools, and a dedicated OSU customer care team.
BlueCross and BlueShield offers two health plans to OSU employees and their dependents. BlueOptions and BlueEdge High Deductible are PPO network plans and provide nationwide benefits as well as worldwide coverage options when you are traveling.
- New! 2017 OSU Benefits Guide (pdf)
- Blue Access for Members/Well onTarget (pdf)
- BCBS Web site
- BCBS Health and Wellness
- 2017 OSU/A&M System Employee Benefits Enrollment Guide (pdf)
- Provider Search
- Insurance Enrollment/Change Form - New and Current Employees
- Life and LTD Enroll/Change Form - Change for Life Insurance and/or LTD coverage
- IRS Section 125 Qualifying Event Checklist - Health, Dental, Vision, and Flex change of status
- IRS Section 125 Qualifying Event Checklist - Dependent Care (Daycare expenses), change of status
Do you still have questions?
E-mail: email@example.com or call OSU Benefits, (405) 744-5449