OSU offers dental insurance through Cigna Dental beginning January 2017. Benefits-eligible employees may elect coverage in either of the plans offered by Cigna. Eligible dependents may also be covered. Employees pay the full cost of dental insurance.
The two dental plans in 2017 are as follows:
- Low Plan - No orthodontist coverage. Annual benefit level is $1,500.
- High Plan - Orthodontist coverage for dependents up to age 19. Annual benefit level $2,000. $2,000 Orthodontic Care lifetime maximum.
- Search for a provider here or call your provider to see if they will be In-Network in 2017.
- Find a dentist near you
- Review your dental coverage
- Use the dental treatment cost estimator to calculate costs
- View ID Card information