BlueOptions offers a variety of incentives and programs to help decrease your out of pocket expenses. If you are enrolled in the BlueOptions plan you may be eligible to receive pharmacy discounts and assistance by enrolling in the Diabetes Management Program or Coronary Artery Disease Condition Management Program. These programs not only prove to be money saving programs, but life changing programs.
BlueOptions members are also eligible to enroll in the Special Beginnings program and receive a $250.00 deductible credit. BlueOptions members who enroll in Special Beginnings by the end of their first trimester, are eligible to receive the deductible credit. You may enroll by calling (888) 421-7781.
- BlueOptions Certificate of Benefits (pdf)
- BlueOptions Summary of Benefits (pdf)
- Value Based Benefits - Diabetes Management Program (BlueOptions PPO)
- Value Based Benefits - Coronary Artery Disease Condition Management Program (BlueOptions PPO)
- Special Beginnings Maternity Program (BlueOptions PPO)
- BlueCard Program (pdf)
- Blue365 Deals
- Nurseline (pdf)
- The Affordable Care Act: Summary of Preventive Care Coverage at 100% Prepared by BCBS (pdf)
- Understanding Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) Statement (pdf)