Benefits Education - Voluntary Retirement Plans
All OSU/A&M Employees have an opportunity to set aside retirement savings on a voluntary basis through three options: 403(b) Plan, Roth 403(b) Plan, and the 457(b) Plan. Elected contributions are deducted as follows:
- 403(b) and 457(b) are deducted before taxes.
- 403(b) ROTH is deducted after taxes.
- $15 per month minimum contribution.
- $18,000 maximum annual contribution with an additional $6,000 if over the age of 50.
- TIAA administers the plans, and includes free financial advice from their TIAA representatives.
To begin participation, complete a Salary Reduction Agreement and turn it into the Benefits Office located at 106J Whitehurst. If you have any questions please contact the Benefits Office at (405) 744-5449. Additional information can be found at http://hr.okstate.edu/benefits/vrp or http://tiaa.org/okstate