Benefits Education - Address Changes with Banner Self Service
Address Changes with Banner Self-Service
It is important for OSU and benefit vendors to have your current address on file. Did you know you have access to update your address and phone number online through Banner Self-Service?
To view and update your current information on file:
- Log-in to http://my.okstate.edu/ using your O-Key username and password
- Click on Self Service
- From the Main Menu select, “Personal Information”
- Under Personal Information, select “View Addresses and Phones”
- Verify your information on file is accurate, if not please select “[Update Addresses and Phones]” at the bottom of the page
- You will need to update your current address by selecting “Current” and listing an end date for that address, select “Submit” at the bottom of the page
- To enter your new address select the type of address from the drop down menu, “Type of Address to Insert”. Select “Submit” after completing your new address information
Once you have updated your address within Banner Self-Service the OSU Benefits office will make the update with all benefit vendors.
Current OSU employees may also send an e-mail request to email@example.com from a current OSU e-mail address. You are also welcome to visit OSU Benefits, 106J Whitehurst, with a photo ID to update your information as well.
If you need assistance in accessing Banner Self-Service, you may call or come by the OSU Benefits Office, 106J Whitehurst, (405) 744-5449.